offers these services to clients both on and off photographic
For existing photographic businesses, a
Business Review and Action Plan will form the basis of your
mentoring session. We will look at overall planning, identifying
clients, and marketing, selling tips, people skills, finance,
time management and examples of new ideas for your business.
The session will take approximately three hours. Your report
and action plan will follow within seven days.
Workshops for Start Up businesses: series of three
• The reasons for writing a business plan and what to include
• SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
• Understanding the relevant regulations and essential pre-planning
• Codes of practice and copyright law
• Status – sole trader, partnership, limited company
2. Financial Matters
• Record keeping
• Cash flow forecasting
• Taxation and N I contributions
• VAT registration
• Fee structures
• Debt management
3. Marketing your Business
• Who are your customers?
• Researching your market
• How to market effectively and economically
• A web review and / or advice on what to include on your website
• Branding and image
• Selling techniques
The fee for 1-2-1 mentoring is £250.00 per half day.
Up business workshops are £200.00 each or £500.00 if all three
are booked together on one day.
Su relaxing with her grandchildren,
Oscar 1, Lucy 11 and William 7.